Central Maryland's Largest Natural Stone Dealer
Glyndon Gardens stocks the best selection of Colonial wall stone, flagstone, quarry stone, cut stone, ledge stone, and Pennsylvania Bluestone in the Baltimore region. Oh, and yes, we have more boulders than Freddy Flintsone could imagine.
We stock fieldstone from Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Tennessee.
If you're looking for Butler Flagstone, Pennsylvania Flagstone or Western Maryland Flagstone we got you covered. We also stock several different varieties from North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Idaho, and many more.
Western MD Flagstone
Black Hills Flagstone
Grand Canyon Flagstone
Big boulders, little boulders, fieldstone garden path steppers, ledgestone, and machine cut steps, too. We also have large slabs that can be used for countertops, table tops, hearths, and step treads.
3 ft. Steps
4 ft. Steps
For the more formal crowd we carry the best Pennsylvania cut bluestone in Maryland. We have 1" and 1.5" natural cleft bluestone, as well as, 1" and 1.5" thermal bluestone. If you have even better taste, take a look at our travertine and marble landscape pavers by Marmiro.
Full-Color Natural Cleft Bluestone
Deep-Blue Marble Paver
Thermal Pattern Bluestone
Marble and Travertine
We love stone and you should too. There are many more stone items to see but you need to come in and see it for yourself. Please call if you have any questions. We can answer questions about product, installation, and delivery.
Glyndon Gardens has an amazing selection of mulch, sand, and stone to suit any landscaping need. We are also honored to be an authorized EP Henry, Hardscaping Distributor. Browse our galleries to see our extensive supplies, or scroll down to read more about bulk material and ordering. Whether you need a small amount, or bulk materials, we have what you need.
Stone descriptions are approximate – sizes and colors may vary since it is a natural product. Prices are picked up at our store.
Dark shred mulch – A natural hardwood bark mulch, double or triple shredded for easy spreading. $29.00 per yard.
- Dyed mulch – Available in brown or black, triple shredded. The color lasts for multiple seasons. $40.00 per yard. Double shredded jet black $36.
- Topsoil – Screened with compost for enrichment. $39.00 per yard.
- Compost – A superior quality compost. $32.00 per yard.
- Stone dust – Also called #10 screenings. Fine stone, compacts well. $45.00 per yard, $25.00 1/2 yard.
- Crusher run – Also called CR6. 1/2" - 3/4" stone and finer. Makes a great base, compacts well. $45.00 per yard, $25.00 1/2 yard.
- Grey/white stone – Also called #57's. Approximately 3/4" rough crushed stone. Great for drainage and bases. $45.00 per yard, $25.00 for 1/2 yard.
- Maryland river stone – Colors range from beige to yellow to orange to brown. Available in 9/16" (pea gravel), 3/4", and 2-4". $80.00 per yard, $45.00 1/2 yard.
- River jack stone – A Delaware stone. Colors range from off-white to shades of grey to some reds. Available in 3/4", 1-3" and 3-5". $110 per yard, $63.00 1/2 yard.
- Red stone – Also called barn red or autumn red. Rough crushed, dark red color. Available in 1/2 or 1". $110 per yard, $63 1/2 yard.
Delivery is available. Pay a flat fee based on mileage from Glyndon Gardens to the delivery location and then add the price of the delivered bulk material – up to 12 yards of mulch or 10 yards of topsoil and stone. Sorry, we do not split loads (2 products on one truck). Also, we deliver pallets of stone – up to 6 pallets on one delivery.
Need help calculating how much you need? Try these calculations:
- One yard = 27 cubic feet.
- One yard, spread 3" deep will cover 108 sq. ft.
- One yard, spread 2" deep will cover 162 sq. ft.
- One yard, spread 1" deep will cover 324 sq. ft.
Fountains and statues are a unique, relaxing, and elegant way to enhance any outdoor space.
At Glyndon Gardens we have a large selection of Natural Stone, and Massarelli's fountains and statues. Browse our images or stop by to see our new shipment of Massarelli's Statues.
Glyndon Gardens is proud to be an authorized EP Henry distributor.
For over 100 years, EP Henry has been known for excellence in Hardscaping supplies, offering:
||Seal 'n Lock
|Pavers and Wall Systems
|Cast Veneer Stone
|Profile Concrete Masonry
||Imperial Pavers and Walls
We'd be happy to discuss the wide range of EP Henry products we can offer for your outdoor project. Visit our garden center to take a look at our selection, and get inspired!