Hestan deluxe grills deliver high-performance power with superior-grade construction, easy maneuverability and plenty of workspace for food prep. The heavy-duty Horizon Hood™ opens easily and holds place at the desired height for easy access, while the Halogen Stadium Lights™ illuminate your entire cooking area. The built-in whisper-quiet rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility.
36″ Hestan Outdoor Deluxe Grill with Double Side Burner – G_BR__CX_ Series
Out of stock
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Horizon Hood™ opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patent-pending Halogen Stadium Lights™ illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patent-pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs – perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- Patented Trellis Burner™ design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut™ grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16″ stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 236-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patent-pending stainless steel DiamondCut™ warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- Large capacity drawer pulls all the way out to access the LP tank if needed, and also allows for storage of grilling supplies or other outdoor accessories.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
- High altitude kit available.
- Trellis Burner™ conversion kit available.
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP) available.
- Variable sear conversion kit available.
Bora-Bora, Citra, Froth, Grove, Lush, Matador, Pacific Fog, Prince, Sol, Stealth, Steeletto, Tin Roof